Welcome to the Digimon WorldEdit
Welcome to Digi-World wiki where users become tamers and are partnered with the legendary Digimon! Tamers can head beyond the digital gate to capture there own Digimon or battle against another tamer. Win, get EXP, battle and most of have fun and join this growing wikia today!
Give Support and Get StartedEdit
Rules and RegulationsEdit
- The Tamer begins with a single starter Digimon. This Digimon can be chosen here by leaving a comment in the designated section.
- The Tamer then goes into chat aka the digital gate and are regulated by registered monitors. These monitors will narrate your journey into the digital world and regulate your battles and catching Digimon.
- Digimon level up depending on there performance and the monitors judgement. When leveling up, Digimon become more powerful, gain more abilities and can even be able to Digivolve.
- Unlike traditional Digimon, here in Digiworld a tamer can have several Digimon catching them by defeating them and capturing there fractal code with the Digivices.
- Wild Digimon can vary from level to species and all are available for capture. When the Digimon are defeated or captured the Tamer receives experience for there Digimon and digital points.
Digmon Arena (PvP)Edit
- In the Digimon Arena two tamers can go head to head and battle to gain Digital Points and Experience.
- Each Tamer can choose up to three Digimon and use any legal means necessary to defeat there opponent.
- Digital Points are used to buy Digi gear like upgrades for Digivices and other equipment for the journey in the Digital World.
- Experience or (EXP) are points used to level up Digimon and increase there effectiveness in battle.